eternal sunshine...

"You can erase someone from your mind.
Getting them out in your heart is another story."


1] What if they erase your memory?
2] What if they erase the happiest moments of your life?
3] What if they totally erase your whole personality?
4] How will you continue your life?
5] Have you ever think that you're going to lost everything you have?

Did you watch this movie were all my question will be answered? This movie makes my mind think so hard, what if? Oh... that will be sad if it is going to happen to me I think I'm going to lose my mind to the point they will put me in a mental hospital. For me this movie is so dramatic! you never found me so dramatic when it come in movie but this time i mean it. huhuhu:( It's so mean when this things happen aren't they unfair or what? But this movie is very nice; I really love the casting of this movie. First on the list Jim Carey, Kate Winslet, Kirsten Dunst, Mark Ruffalo, Elijah Wood and Tom Wilkinson. This is the best ever movie I've ever watch it make my tear drop... wont you agree with me? hahaha! Watch it then you'll understand my feeling. I want to be more specific about the movie but I'm so "tamad" at this time... you better watch it for more touching moments hmmm... nate
5 speaks | posted by nate on 23.5.06 @ 1:32 AM

Currently 20 yrs. old. Leo, born in late July. I care not to discuss my weight because i don't know it. I use to be a freelance designer more...

TAGBOARD

ARCHIVES
March 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
December 2006
April 2007

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

REQUIREMENT
800x600 1024x768, IE 6+, true color

All images, graphics, content are © copyrighted & a property of natsoordinary.tk.
All perpetrators are subject to immediate disciplinary action.

THANKS TO
Blogger.com
Statcounter.com
Flickr.com
Cbox.ws
Adobe Photoshop cs2
Macromedia Dreamweaver


© copyright 2007 natsoordinary