my debut musical play!

hmmm... tonight will be my first ever musical play entitled "Ester Isang istoryang hinango sa bibliya". This will be one shocking night for everybody who knows me because it will be their first time to see me acting on the stage. I'm really nervous right now... I almost freak my self out, cause of the intense feeling you know stuff like that. Last we finish our dress rehearsal and i feel so much tiring in my body. But still i need to get up for tonight preparation. I'm very excited and a lil bit tense. well hopefully, I will do my part easily not become silly in front of the audience. I keep on laughing just not to feel the tense but seriously "magkakaheart problem ako nito eh". anyways till here i need to get rest for tonight baka kase antukin ako mamaya. nate
2 speaks | posted by nate on 25.5.06 @ 5:57 PM

Currently 20 yrs. old. Leo, born in late July. I care not to discuss my weight because i don't know it. I use to be a freelance designer more...

TAGBOARD

ARCHIVES
March 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
December 2006
April 2007

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

REQUIREMENT
800x600 1024x768, IE 6+, true color

All images, graphics, content are © copyrighted & a property of natsoordinary.tk.
All perpetrators are subject to immediate disciplinary action.

THANKS TO
Blogger.com
Statcounter.com
Flickr.com
Cbox.ws
Adobe Photoshop cs2
Macromedia Dreamweaver


© copyright 2007 natsoordinary