the wedding part 2

I wake up early today just to make my post and I just realize that the electricity is off… I need to wait for an hour again just to write my second story about the wedding. Last night I almost tired that's why I didn't make a post.

Lets start the wedding is very near everybody's excited I woke up 5:30 am in May 12 2006 just to cook our breakfast. And I was amaze because were going to have a short buffet in our breakfast, before the wedding start besides the wedding will start at 5:00 in the afternoon that's why were taking a little bit of our own time and besides again I'm not even a "abay" entourage that's why I'm not that excited, and breakfast start wow! This is the first times that were going to eat in a long table that in a years never happen. That's why this day makes a new record in the family. We start our breakfast at 8:00 am then we finish 9:35 am then we proceed in our task to do before the wedding time we didn't take our lunch because still were not hungry "sa haba ba naman ng kain naming nung breakfast nagging branch nah!" this is it the time is already 3:00 pm we need to go to the villa were we will take our pictorial but when we got there the pictorial is exclusively for the Ordillo family which is my cousin first name, the brides is my cousin hehehe! You thought she is my sister na ahh! ahh! Then after the pictorial we got in the Van and the destination, is the reception and where the ceremony will be held... the place is so perfect but anyways is full of "ka-plastikan" I cant translate it in English cause it's to bulgur for me. Then the wedding goes on the bride walk, the groom sing, and then the Rev. says "You may kiss the bride" then kiss… kiss… kiss… then, we eat a lots of food but the most delicious of all which is the Fettuccini Pasta and the appetizer Vegetable Salad hmmm... yummy... then I'm so "tamad na" the story will be end that's it the wedding is full of hmm... ewan...

I will post pic soonest I get finish editing it! so wait for my update. nate
4 speaks | posted by nate on 13.5.06 @ 3:28 PM

Currently 20 yrs. old. Leo, born in late July. I care not to discuss my weight because i don't know it. I use to be a freelance designer more...

TAGBOARD

ARCHIVES
March 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
December 2006
April 2007

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

REQUIREMENT
800x600 1024x768, IE 6+, true color

All images, graphics, content are © copyrighted & a property of natsoordinary.tk.
All perpetrators are subject to immediate disciplinary action.

THANKS TO
Blogger.com
Statcounter.com
Flickr.com
Cbox.ws
Adobe Photoshop cs2
Macromedia Dreamweaver


© copyright 2007 natsoordinary