it's good to be back...

it's good to be back here in blogger! it's been 2 weeks, i know it's long in my hiatus day... but i will do my blog this week because i will having my free time... i have something to tell you dear readers were having this visitor came from different part of Europe like Belgium, Germany & England wow! i have to admit those people are great and amazing partner in ministry. even though were not do the bonding stuff all the way cause of my hectic schedule because I'm studying at the same time working as a teacher. last june 21 2006, we pick them up in the airport with some of the young teens namely jade, janine, jerome, kuya hicks, ernie, angelie and me. so were in the air port were like doing stuff like practicing our english cause later that day were going to meet the people from Europe. and they arrive were in the bus and introducing our self and we manage to sing them a song and I think they like it. after that it's their turn to introduce their self so I know them know, they are Cecily Smith, Lisa Oughton, Hailey Altom, Kira Marie Humann, Chantal Guionnava, Dalton James Humann, Jonathan David Smith, Bro. Bryan Mason and Mr. & Mrs. Humann. Ohh! I said to my self I'm going to like this people well i really like them they are awesome like what i said earlier because they stay here for about 2 weeks I think?I just hope that we bond more but it sad because we didn't bond that much... hey! if you guys reading hopefully you understand my english well... today we drop them to the airport because they going back to their place and i feel sad about it... i saw Lisa crying and my tears... it fall hmmm.... I'm going to miss them. and i'm hoping that you will come back here again and I will pray for it so guys till here I can't think anymore because i'm tired so I tell you more I'll just need a sleep again I love you guys.... nate
1 speaks | posted by nate on 30.6.06 @ 6:09 AM

Currently 20 yrs. old. Leo, born in late July. I care not to discuss my weight because i don't know it. I use to be a freelance designer more...

TAGBOARD

ARCHIVES
March 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
December 2006
April 2007

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

REQUIREMENT
800x600 1024x768, IE 6+, true color

All images, graphics, content are © copyrighted & a property of natsoordinary.tk.
All perpetrators are subject to immediate disciplinary action.

THANKS TO
Blogger.com
Statcounter.com
Flickr.com
Cbox.ws
Adobe Photoshop cs2
Macromedia Dreamweaver


© copyright 2007 natsoordinary