BIG TIME DAY

I just want to say something about my experience today I was like ohhh... my gosh! I join the Republican Ludus Production a group of artist in my school, and the audition was so horrible! lol I'm doing this stuff before but, everyone that I've retired just kidding this one is another big break of Nate? are you agree with that? For sure Kevin will have a comment about it! lol you know I feel so embarrass caue I did all the crazy stuff in the center stage but! I think i'm good! (I'm just like an artist! lol) I've cry, I've act like a psycho! and everything hehehe! I better when I'm done then I'm just waiting for the result! But i feel that i'm in! you know me I'm so charismatic wahahaha!

The bad news is i'm not the best of all who audition, but the good news is I'm in whopie! I have a new career I'm mean it's not new cause I've done that before! but this is a BIG thing but, I most concidered the "ESTER MUSICAL PLAY" is the BIGGEST thing i've ever done! cause I dedicate that to God! this is another dedication thing! but God knows where I belong! But sooner I will be enter the field of dancing cause i'm starting to love the field of being artist! I am artist, I do web designing, painting and drawing I even wrote my own poem isn't that BIG hobby!

enough of that story! I just want to made a simple message for all my friend in europe. I know where not that often see each other online that's why long distance friendship is hard but this is what i want to say (What make bonding special is the way each one remembers the other when there apart and they miss the talks, the laugh and the times they were together.... Life changes, but memorries don't.) MAHAL KO KAYONG LAHAT! so this is nate today how about tomorow? well definately another story so better be updated! thanks for reading.... nate
0 speaks | posted by nate on 8.7.06 @ 5:28 AM

Currently 20 yrs. old. Leo, born in late July. I care not to discuss my weight because i don't know it. I use to be a freelance designer more...

TAGBOARD

ARCHIVES
March 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
December 2006
April 2007

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

REQUIREMENT
800x600 1024x768, IE 6+, true color

All images, graphics, content are © copyrighted & a property of natsoordinary.tk.
All perpetrators are subject to immediate disciplinary action.

THANKS TO
Blogger.com
Statcounter.com
Flickr.com
Cbox.ws
Adobe Photoshop cs2
Macromedia Dreamweaver


© copyright 2007 natsoordinary